Under the presidency of ECOWAS, President of the Council of Ministers of ECOWAS, the Foreign Minister of Togo, Prof. Robert Dussey and ECOWAS Commission President Marcel Alain de Souza held a working session today at the ECOWAS headquarters in Lomé.
This meeting allowed the two personalities to visit all the ECOWAS Institutions represented in the Togolese Republic.
Several working sessions are held with, among others:
- Ambassador Permanent Representative of ECOWAS to Togo
- The President of BIDC (Investment and Development Bank of ECOWAS)
- The Director of the CIC (Community Information Center)
- The Director of ARAA (Regional Agency for Agriculture and Food)
- The Director of the PPDU (ECOWAS Projects Preparation and Development Unit)
- And the Director of the Brown Insurance Card